1. Create a new WordPress page
2. Copy the page’s Permalink (or URL)
Copy the URL to the page you want to link to in your websites footer.
3. Update the footer
- Go to Theme Settings and locate Footer Content.
- Add the text, ie Terms & Conditions.
- Highlight your text and click the Insert/edit Link button
- Paste your page’s Permalink/URL
4. Save Changes
Save your changes and test. Go to your homepage and you should see your updated footer with the link to your terms and conditions.
Note, if your footer isn’t update, it could be your brower is loading the old version of your website from cache (or memory). You can address this by clearing your browser’s cache or opening your website in a private or incognato window.